[Resolved] GP Premium Typography add-on

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Premium Typography add-on

Home Forums Support GP Premium Typography add-on

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Emilie

Hi,

I’ve updated both GP theme and Premium add-ons and since then it’s impossible to access the Appearance / Personalize menu.
    It opens a white page and stays frozen on “Charging…”.
    I’ve deactivated all the other plug-ins installed but no change.
    I’ve then deactivated all the GP add-ons one by one, and it worked again.
    Then i reactivated them individually, to finally realize that the “Typography” add-on was the one which made the Personalize page impossible to load.

And idea on how to fix that?

Thanks
    Emilie

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Emilie,

What version of WordPress are you using?
    GP?
    GP Premium?

Let me know 🙂

Emilie

Thanks for your quick answer, here are the informations:

WP 4.6.1 (FR)
    GP 1.3.40
    GP Premium 1.2.91

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

All latest versions – good.

Using Chrome, open the Customizer and right click in the body – then choose “Inspect”.

In the “Console” tab, are there any red errors?

Emilie

Here is the error:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Getting closer – do you have access to the error_log file on your server? If you’re not sure, give your hosting a call and they’ll point you to it. It will give us a more specific error so we can know 100% what’s going on.

Emilie

Yes, here is the error log content:

[09-Nov-2016 10:01:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare generate_sanitize_typography() (previously declared in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.mysite.fr/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php:1825) in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.mysite.fr/htdocs/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/sanitize.php on line 61

Thanks
    Emilie

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That means you’re not actually using GP 1.3.40.

Go to “Appearance > Themes” and there should be a GeneratePress update available.

Emilie

I’ve updated to the last version, now the Cutsomize page opens, i have the “You are customizing…” header but the add-ons sub-menus don’t appear, and in the main frame, i don’t see the website.
    I have deactivated all other plugins.
    The Console tab in Chrome don’t show any red error, just that line :
    http://mysite.fr/wp-admin/load-scripts.php?c=1&load%5B%5D=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,underscore,customize-base,wp-a11y,customize-controls,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,&load%5B%5D=jquery-ui-sortable,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-droppable,wp-ajax-response,jquery-color,wp-lists,postbox,nav-menu,jquery-ui-sli&load%5B%5D=der,utils,plupload&ver=4.6.1

Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Anything new in your error_log?

Emilie

No, nothing…
    I’m at the very beginning of this site development, do you think that erasing everything and start again from scratch could help?

Thanks
    Emilie

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Any chance you can send me temporary admin login info so I can take a look?: https://generatepress.com/contact/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.