[Resolved] GP Premium – featured images stopped adapting to screen size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Premium – featured images stopped adapting to screen size

Home Forums Support GP Premium – featured images stopped adapting to screen size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi,

on my website https://netzspinnerei.at/referenzen/ if you click on the first 3 of my projects and view the project-page on a small screen size – the featured images won’t adapt to the smaller screen. All the other prjects on this page work fine.

Of course i deactivated all plugins and removed all custom css to find the issue. I found out, that everything works fine if i deactivate the “blog” section of GP Premium. Maybe there’s a conflict here somewhere?

I will add the login data if you want to have a look.

Thanks in advance,
    Daniel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s strage. Are you using the featured image resizer in the customizer?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adjusting-the-featured-images/

Let me know 🙂

Daniel

Hi Leo,

thanks for your answer. I had “show featured images” activated for posts – but there are no resizing options showing up.

While checking the issue i activated “show featured images” for archives. Now the resizing options show up for archives AND posts. Is this the normal bevaviour?

Through activating “show featured images” for archives the settings for posts showed up – there was a resizing activated for 800 x 450 px. I removed that and everything seems to work now.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I had “show featured images” activated for posts – but there are no resizing options showing up.

While checking the issue i activated “show featured images” for archives. Now the resizing options show up for archives AND posts. Is this the normal bevaviour?

I was able to replicate that so it’s definitely a bug.

Noted as an issue and we will get it fixed.

Thank you!

Daniel

Hi Leo,

glad to hear that. Thanks for your (as always) great support 🙂

Best greeting from Austria,
    Daniel

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.