[Resolved] GP Premium + Elementor Pro: Footer ok on 1 page, Not ok on Other

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Premium + Elementor Pro: Footer ok on 1 page, Not ok on Other

Home Forums Support GP Premium + Elementor Pro: Footer ok on 1 page, Not ok on Other

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan

I love GP Premium. It is really nice.

I am having trouble removing what I believe to be a footer from my blog post archive page. It is a thick black band that says “© 2018 • Powered by GeneratePress”

However, on my other pages like ‘About’ there is no black band or “© 2018 • Powered by GeneratePress”

I thought I could go into Customize -> Layout -> Footer but the settings look identical for both pages.

1) How do I remove “© 2018 • Powered by GeneratePress” from my Blog Post Archive Page?
    2) How do I remove the black band as the footer from my Blog Post Archive Page?
    3) Why does one page have the correct footer (ie ‘About’ page) while the Blog Post Page does not have the correct footer?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1) If you want to remove the footer then this snippet should work:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/footer-and-footer-bar-not-appearing-on-safari-or-chrome/#post-588353

2) The snippet above should do

3) Are you using the disable element to remove the footer on other pages? If so the it wouldn’t work on the blog page as WordPress ignores all metabox value on all index pages (blog, archive etc) but the snippet in #1 should do.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Dan

Leo, you rock. The snippet worked. Thanks for explaining why.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad I could help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.