[Support request] GP Premium activation issue

Home Forums Support [Support request] GP Premium activation issue

Home Forums Support GP Premium activation issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Olivier

Hi,
    I can’t activate the licence key.
    It leads to the following message:
    There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions

And here is the error details I received:

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 499 of the file /home/easydsk/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_error_message() on array in /home/easydsk/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/inc/activation.php:499
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/easydsk/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): generatepress_premium_process_license_key('')
    #1 /home/easydsk/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #2 /home/easydsk/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/easydsk/www/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action('admin_init')
    #4 /home/easydsk/www/wp-admin/options.php(19): require_once('/home/easydsk/w...')
    #5 {main}
      thrown

my configuration is:
    WordPress version 5.8
    Current theme: GeneratePress (version 3.0.4)
    Current plugin: GP Premium (version 2.0.3)
    PHP version 7.3.27

What should I do ?

thanks,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you send us your server IP address along with a traceroute of the connection from your server to ours (generatepress.com)? Your host should be able to provide that.

Then we’ll be able to take that information to our hosting to check if the connection is being blocked on our end.

Who are you hosted with?

Let us know 🙂

Olivier

Hi Tom,
    my host is OVH.
    see in private the server IP address

what do you mean by ‘a traceroute of the connection from your server to ours’?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The traceroute is something your hosting support will be able to provide.

We’ve had this issue with OVH a lot, unfortunately. I believe a lot of their servers have been blocked by Kinsta (our hosting) servers due to excess spam.

Sabrina

Hi there, I just have the same issue (I have OVH too). What should I do?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It seems there isn’t much we can do when it comes to OVH, unfortunately. It may just be necessary to manually update (https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/#manually-updating) for the time being until OVH finds a solution to the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.