[Resolved] gp premium 1.7 beta.3

Home Forums Support [Resolved] gp premium 1.7 beta.3

Home Forums Support gp premium 1.7 beta.3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    jeff

my site will not update plugin and i cannot find zip file to force update. this is the 2nd time i have requested help with this issue.

if i need to pay more for 1.7 let me know

jeff

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jeff, i see Tom’s previously reply which was regarding an error when updating? Did you get any more info on that?

The update should come through once caches are cleared which can take some time, and yes as mentioned, other plugins have been noted to block the updates.

Another thing to try is spamming the Check for updates button in the Dashboard > Updates.

Let me know.

jeff

error message

jeff

i run WP Cache. do you think i can get a link to download the zip file.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This should help: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-issues/#could-not-copy-file

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

jeff

Can you please provide me with a link to the .zip file for 1.7 beta.3

i can only download 1.6.2 from my account page

if i search for the plugin in wordpress you (GP Premium) does not come up

also, not sure what “spamming the Check for updates button” means

PLEASE JUST PROVIDE ME WITH LINK TO PLUG-IN ZIP

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Unfortunately our system doesn’t have the ability to download the .zip for beta files yet.

Feel free to shoot us an email and I’ll send it over: https://generatepress.com/contact

Regardless, you’ll want to follow the instructions I sent you, or you won’t receive GPP updates (regardless of whether they’re beta or not).

jeff

FYI, just started installing 4 new WP sites, installed GP theme first, see plugin list on attached and error for plug-in update.plugin update error

originally I was working a site that had a lot of activated and deactivated plugins and I thought that was why i was getting the error. seems it is something else as there are really no plugins on this site

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    jeff

Far from a show-stopper.
    Generate Press is an excellent product and your support response is excellent

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad we could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.