[Resolved] GP Header Builder Premium Add On :)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Header Builder Premium Add On :)

Home Forums Support GP Header Builder Premium Add On :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lyle

Hi Tom,

As the subject states, I do believe this would be an amazing add on for GP Premium πŸ™‚

You have only to go through the numerous support requests for customization of the header for GP to realize there is a tremendous market for this.

The way I envision it would be similar to the Footer Widget Builder I suggested a while back, and if it could be done through the Customizer, well then, IMHO, GP Premium sales would “skyrocket”! πŸ™‚

It should be noted that a fellow on the Elementor FB Group has designed such a thing for a premium theme he is about to offer, so perhaps this may be something to consider placing on the “front burner” πŸ™‚

https://www.facebook.com/WPDevHQ/videos/1845323602352334/

Always thinking about keeping GP at the forefront πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Lyle,

Everything in that video is already achievable inside GP, is it not? Using the navigation position option in the Customizer allows you to achieve all of those layouts (nav above, below, float right, float left).

Then the Page Header add-on allows you to get a little more advanced with images, parallax, videos etc..

The only thing I see there that GP doesn’t have is an option for choosing where to place the header widget.

Lyle

I guess what I was leaning towards is what you mention about the header widget. Would be nice to have a few more locations, that sort of thing.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Some more positions for the header widget might be nice, although I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone request it except for moving it below the header on mobile.

Appreciate the feedback πŸ™‚

Anthony

Hi Tom, I agree with Lyle. I have a situation where I need to display the address, hours and phone number. Three header widgets would be nice, Ideally, they will all be displayed horizontally on the top. Some widgets could be combined but then you don’t have the choice to say which would be displayed on mobile devices etc.

Hope this helps.
    Tony

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

A top bar has been suggested a few times – I’m definitely looking into the best way to add it πŸ™‚

Anthony

Hi Tom,

Thanks for adding the “Top Bar” It is much appreciated.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.