[Resolved] GP has the best support ever

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP has the best support ever

Home Forums Support GP has the best support ever

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bailey

I need a code snippet to reduce the size of a cross-sell image of a Woocommerce item in the cart. No, this isn’t a GeneratePress issue but in trying to find help for random snippets like this I can never get the help I need anywhere that I do from GP. I already renewed for next year because it is hands-down the best theme and your support is the best. You all should make a general support subscription.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks Bailey. We try our best πŸ™‚

Having a general support subscription has been talked about a bit but it would be too difficult though as that would mean we have to support basically all plugins and a lot of plugins out there are pretty terrible that we definitely can’t support them haha.

Bailey

I totally get that. Maybe you could start with plugins that you already have direct connection/integration with, like Woocommerce and Elementor.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those are actually 2 of the hardest plugins to support πŸ˜‰

Bailey

Well that ruins my grand plans. Oh well. Do any of you do work on the side?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

David and I do sometimes (pretty rarely) but we try to avoid WooCommerce and Elementor most of the time haha

If you are looking for a developer, your best bet is to join our Facebook group GeneratePress community and ask around there.

Sorry we couldn’t be more helpful πŸ™

Bailey

No worries. Ya’ll are still the best.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Appreciate it πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.