[Resolved] GP for Dummies, please

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP for Dummies, please

Home Forums Support GP for Dummies, please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marie

I’m new! I picked GP based on description, reviews. Thank you, I like the nice clean look for my site which will be primarily blog+static pages with reference information…for now. I’m getting dizzy looking at all the detailed technical posts and issues, and was hoping for a ‘getting started’ guide. Lacking that, could you please advise, what about the GP premium modules? Is there a reason not to activate them all (since I don’t know what I’ll be missing if I don’t activate these). thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marie,

Always feel free to post your questions in here. We’re happy to answer them, whether they’re complicated or simple.

Each module has a video which highlights what it does: https://generatepress.com/premium

That might be a good starting point for recognizing what you might need or not.

Activating all of them won’t hurt your site, it might just load some things you won’t end up using.

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Marie

Thanks so much, Tom! I did find the videos after writing; and I appreciate knowing there is not a downside to activating. Again, I like the nice clean look and the way you have stuff pre-loaded, like footers and sidebars, all that very helpful to the starter.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great to hear ๐Ÿ™‚ Let us know if you need anything!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.