[Support request] GP Blocks and GP lightweight Gallery plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] GP Blocks and GP lightweight Gallery plugin

Home Forums Support GP Blocks and GP lightweight Gallery plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Katerina Teresidi

Hello
    1) My first question is: I was wondering, aren’t GeneratePress Blocks Premium coming automatically along with the GeneratePress Premium version?
    2) I would like to build many lightweight galleries on my website – SEO-friendly, if possible without (or minimum) javascript. Do I need an extra plugin or does GeneratePress Premium has its own gallery plugin that I haven’t found yet? If Generate Press Premium doesn’t have its own gallery function – could you please be so kind to recommend me a good lightweight gallery plugin?
    Thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Katerina,

1. Do you mean GenerateBlocks Pro plugin? If so, it’s not, it’s an individual plugin which can be used on other themes as well.

2. GP doesn’t have gallery plugin Unfortuanly. We don’t have preference on this, I would recommend try a few of them, do some performance tests to see the difference, then choose the one with better performance or the one you like.

Katerina Teresidi

Dear Ying,
    Thank you for your answer. Concerning Nr.2) I was hoping to get at least some hint about a lightweight gallery. I was assuming that here in the support forum some experienced developers are working, so that my questinon could save me some time, nerves and also protect my site from slowing down due to installing and deleting lots of different plugins, as you recommend here.
    Probably there is a possibility to ask a team member?
    Great Greets

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Katerina,

Sorry for the late response on this.

Unfortunately our team simply doesn’t have the time to evaluate plugins and products from other companies.

I’m going to assume that the most lightweight gallery option would be the gallery block from WP core:
    https://wordpress.org/support/article/gallery-block/

I also know that Envira is a popular gallery plugin but I cannot comment on the performance:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/envira-gallery-lite/

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.