[Resolved] [GP 3] Module “Disable Elements” disabling taxonomy archive posts titles.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] [GP 3] Module “Disable Elements” disabling taxonomy archive posts titles.

Home Forums Support [GP 3] Module “Disable Elements” disabling taxonomy archive posts titles.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AdB

Hi, the following is happening after updating to Generate Press 3.0 (with GP Premium 1.12.1).

In my site there is an Element (Layout, “display rule: entire site”) which I’m using as “general settings” to hide (via disable elements) the featured image and the content title.

After the last update, if I go to the category or tag archive index page, the titles of every posts are hidden.

It’s supposed to be like this? Or it’s a bug? (If I set the “display rule” to, for example, “all the pages” everything’s ok).

What I described above happened on a test site; on the live site (same options etc BUT Generate Press 2.4.2 / GP Premium 1.12.1) this doesn’t happens.

Thanks!
    Davide

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

In 3.0, we made it so the titles on archives can also be disabled.

It’s best to update your Layout Element to exclude archives (or only target pages, etc..).

Let us know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

AdB

that was quick! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ok, thanks, I’ll change the display rules then.

D.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – sorry for the inconvenience!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.