[Support request] Google PSi reports “Avoid large layout shifts 5 elements found”

Home Forums Support [Support request] Google PSi reports “Avoid large layout shifts 5 elements found”

Home Forums Support Google PSi reports “Avoid large layout shifts 5 elements found”

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you were able to get something working.

I just double-checked and unfortunately it’s not possible to move the sidebar above the content in the HTML – my mistake!

One reason I can think of re the content being long is that the content is taking so long to load and therefore making it even longer until the sidebar can render.

Onur

Thank you so much, Tom. I will use the settings which I mentioned in my previous mail. In this way, equal sidebar widths setting is a kind of mandatory for my case. I am also contacting WP Rocket’s support and if I will get any feedback about Optimize CSS Delivery option and its complications, I will update this thread.

Onur

Hi Team,

Most pages in my blog have zero CLS but today when I was doing the test I found the page below has a problem.

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.swtestacademy.com%2Fpolymorphism-in-java-with-examples%2F&tab=desktop

Effected Page: https://www.swtestacademy.com/polymorphism-in-java-with-examples/

I think it started to have CLS after comments. Would you please help me for this problem?

– I made the sidebars’ widths equal.

– I added the below CSS.

.both-sidebars .site-content {
    justify-content: center;
    }

– Disabled Optimize CSS Delivery on WP Rocket.

The CLS problems are listed below.

Polymorphism in Java with Examples October 3, 2021 by Onur Baskirt In this art…

Categories Agile Tutorials Allure Report Api Testing Appium Tutorials Cucumber …

Deepak

Hello Team,

How can I unsubscribe from this thread?

As I was the thread starter but now I feel I am getting mail notifications which are not related to my issue.

PS: I have unchecked the “Notify” option so hopefully this should work? But is there any other way to unsubscribe?

Onur

I think the issue is solved as below trick.

I added !important at the end of the CSS and I moved it to the top of the Additional CSS.

.both-sidebars .site-content {
    justify-content: center !important;
    }

Question: Is this precedence important in Additional CSS additions?

P.S. Hey Deepak, sorry for disturbing you but the problem is related to this thread that’s why I continue to post here. I think unchecking the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” option will work.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Onur,

can i suggest you raise a new topic and we can carry on from there. This will leave Deepak in peace.

Onur

Sure David, this is the last post for this thread.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.