[Support request] Google Mobile Website Optimization Errors

Home Forums Support [Support request] Google Mobile Website Optimization Errors

Home Forums Support Google Mobile Website Optimization Errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    josepdlh

Hi,

I’m Using GeneratePress Pro and dispatch. When running the mobile-friendly test of search console (https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly) it says:

Page partially loaded
    Not all page resources could be loaded. This can affect how Google sees and understands your page. Fix availability problems for any resources that can affect how Google understands your page.
    User agent
    Googlebot smartphone
    5 page resources couldn’t be loaded

what do you recommend to solve this problem?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

did you resolve the issue? I just ran the mobile friendly test and it passed with no errors at all! Which is kinda amazing 🙂

josepdlh

Yes, I resolved the issues, but Search Console has identified that my site is affected by 3 new issues of type Mobile Usability:

Clickable elements too close together
    Text too small to read
    Mobile content wider than screen

What do you recommend me?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. You should identify the elements that are too close together and separate them a bit (likely with CSS).

2. Identify the text that is too small and increase the size. This can be done in the Customizer if possible. If not, you can use CSS.

3. If your content is wider than your screen, it means something in your content is creating a horizontal scrollbar. You can see if it exists on other pages with no content to make sure it is actually the content doing it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.