[Support request] Google Font Plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Google Font Plugin

Home Forums Support Google Font Plugin

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sandip

Hi there, I have downloaded Google Font Plugin in the generate press site and Under Typograpghy, when I go to edit say HEADING 1, I am only seeing the default Standard Web Fonts in the font family section. I am not seeing all the fonts. There are only about 12 fonts to choose from.

Can someone please help.

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You shouldn’t need a plugin, as GeneratePress includes a bunch of Google Fonts in our Typography section. Have you checked with the plugin turned off?

Sandip

Thank you Tom for your reply. I had installed the Plugin a month ago and all the fonts were there. I even created some New CSS Selectors for change the fonts on my site. I then wanted to change all my title posts to a better looking font and thats why I went back to Typograpghy today and now I can not see any other fonts. Another thing I have noticed today is that in the Theme Typography the fonts are not showing up there either and so a little puzzled why they are not showing up.

I hop[e this makes sense.

Thank you

Sandip

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s likely there’s some sort of javascript error on the page. You can test by deactivating your other plugins one by one until the issue is fixed.

Let me know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.