[Resolved] Google adsense showing blank

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Google adsense showing blank

Home Forums Support Google adsense showing blank

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

JS in hooks should definitely work – no need to execute PHP.

Once they’re added in GP Hooks, do you see any console errors on the page if you right click + inspect?

Has Google had enough time to crawl the site and serve relevant ads?

Azedine

I clicked + inspect and there is no error, when I hovered over the ad , I see just this ” ifrmae#google_ads_frame3| 728 x 90″

You have already the url, you can check it out.

Thanks

Azedine

And no, the website is already crawled, so that’s not an issue (verification neither)

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m seeing these errors: https://www.screencast.com/t/TmZjBvcYq

403 is usually server permissions. Perhaps your hosting support can check if it’s a server issue?

Azedine

In the whole website?

I’m sorry but this is frustrating. I never had an issue like this in the last 5 years. I will contact my hosting to find out.

Weird, you are not even offering to check the backend of the website just to avoid this back and forth;-)

Azedine

This is the chat with my hosting

“The 403 errors you’re seeing in the browser console are coming from Google not from “Hosting company”. Those URLs are trying to be loaded from https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net and they’re returning with a 403 error. I recommend checking with Google or double-checking that the URLs for your ads are correct.

I doubled check and they are correct. This is so frustrating, really when I know, the ads are working perfectly on my other websites ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When I feel like there’s something I can fix, I’m always happy to log in to the Dashboard and take a look.

In this case, there’s nothing I could do even if I logged in and poked around.

The HTML for the ads exist – therefore WordPress is taking the content from your back-end, and outputting it on the front-end. That part is working.

The part that is broken is the communication between your website and Google. Have you contacted the Adsense team yet?

Ivan

My Simple HTML ads also don’t work in GP when i add the code in HTML widget…it is 1000% a GP problem and no one cares about it..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Please share a link to your site so I can check it out.

From a technical standpoint, GP outputs content using 100% core WordPress functions. Nothing is altered or filtered before hitting your live website. Therefore, GP itself couldn’t prevent anything from displaying, it would have to be something WordPress or plugin related.

I care very much about every issue people have while using GP – I’m always happy to help debug.

Ivan

If you are an Amazon Partner go to the Banner section, and take a 728×90 Banner and try to add in Header HTML Widget. for me it don’t work

Best regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m afraid I’m not. Any chance you can link me to your site so I can check it out? There’s likely something specific to your site going on.

Ivan

I’m so sorry! I did’t see my Ads becuese of my AdBlock *LoL*

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, that’ll do it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.