[Resolved] getting table data to center in a blog post

Home Forums Support [Resolved] getting table data to center in a blog post

Home Forums Support getting table data to center in a blog post

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Russell

the need to be able to place markdown tables inside my blog posts has surfaced » I can’t seem to figure out, despite the correct markdown code (see below), how to get the text inside a table cell to center » just so as not to leave any stone unturned…

does generatepress v2.x influence the text alignment in a table placed inside a blog posting?

If so, is there a css I’ll need to use? If so, I’m guessing I’ll need to place the css only on those posts that have tables, is that right?

————————
    ∞1 Scrivener » handles raw material organization, writing environment, publishing to different formats and more…

∞2 TestWrangler » acts as a way station to make minor code correction to the Scrivener/multi-markdown version so as to work in wordpress/jetpack’s markdown extra version

∞3 wordpress text and not visual editor

for a look at the present end result: https://agnetic.com/complacency-getting-out-ahead-of-it/

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.5.6
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Is there a specific section I should be looking at?

I just checked this link: https://agnetic.com/complacency-getting-out-ahead-of-it/ but don’t see a table.

Let me know 🙂

Russell

ah » sorry about that » there is not table in that specific blog posting » it’s the current blog I’m writing at my localhost that will have the table » I’m just wondering if I might have missed something in the update to GP v2.x and its interaction with markdown…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh I see. GP doesn’t have any default styles set for tables 🙂

We can definitely provide some CSS help if you need but might be easier to see the site.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Russell

thanks leo » I have found workaround that basically creates the tables I need via elementor » whole not as dynamic as I’d like, it works…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.