[Support request] Get a message from wordpress ' Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue'

Home Forums Support [Support request] Get a message from wordpress ' Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue'

Home Forums Support Get a message from wordpress ' Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue'

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Austin

Cant see anywhere on https://generatepress.com/contact for the details ?

Brian

Hi Tom, I had this issue as well and it took one of my sites offline. You may have a serious bug on your hands. The site was running php 7 and i get this error:
    Warning: require_once(/home/sites/6a/7/7ec09406f7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/backgrounds/generate-backgrounds.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/6a/7/7ec09406f7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/gp-premium.php on line 59

Deleted the gp premium plugin and installing it again seemed to fix the issue. I also set php version to 7.3.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Austin,

if you follow that link and click on Account Issues and add your URL / Login details along with the URL for this Topic in the form and submit, Tom will pick up from there.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Brian

so the issue resolved after removing and replacing the plugin? had any changes been made to the Theme files?

Fermin Perez

I found the problem…I deactivated a plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.