[Support request] Generel questions about Page Hero over other page builders

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generel questions about Page Hero over other page builders

Home Forums Support Generel questions about Page Hero over other page builders

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carsten

Hi there, from what I can see from the Page Hero Examples, I can achieve the same design on my frontpage header, as I can with Elementor, and maybe with greater control, but not as drag and drop as Elementor.

At the same time, this is also a bit confusing, should I use Page Hero or Elementor, or both, and can Page Hero substitute the use of Elementor?

Can you please clarify what the forces and limitations are with Page Hero over Elementor, can I build up my frontpage only with Page hero, and can I e.g. add widgets to a Page Hero Element?

Regards
    Carsten

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Although there is nothing stopping you from adding an entire page of HTML to it, Header Elements were created solely for that common Hero element.

If setup using the Dynamic template tags for titles etc and using featured image background then Header Elements can be autonomous.

Header Elements can also support Shortcodes – but ‘currently’ there is no visual editor.

If you’re using Elementor to build out your entire pages then you probably won’t want to use the Header Element. But adding Elementor to just build a page header is overkill

Carsten

So I can build my header with Page Hero, if I want to use the Merge with Content option, on my front page, and build the rest of the front page with for example Elementor?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thats correct.

You can also just create a Header Element without any content and select the Merge with Site Header option and this will merge it with your page content ( including if its built in elementor ).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.