[Resolved] Generatepress update steps ( lbeginner level)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generatepress update steps ( lbeginner level)

Home Forums Support Generatepress update steps ( lbeginner level)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diana

Hi,

The new update for GeneratePresss has arrived and I am a bit confused.

When I go to my wordpress -themes. I see the update on the parent theme of Genrate Press and I click on update.
    The update is confirmed ( in green color), but in the plugins section still appears that I must update Genratepress Premium and it says: “The automatic update is not available for this plugin. Enter valid license key for automatic updates”
    I have the lincese number but:

Does it mean I have to pay a new update? No , right? I acquired the Premium version on July 30. But I am concerned that if I accept automatic updates next time (Juli 2020) the payment will be taken without asking. Can you confirm this please?

What steps should I follow to do the update? Given that I have a child theme on (that is always activated)

I need your help so is the first update and I am not sure how to do ii properly
    Thanks in advance !!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Appearance > GeneratePress and make sure the License field has your key – if it does hit the Save buttons a couple of times and then try again to update.

No you don’t have to pay to update the plugin, and we do not auto renew your licenses fee.

Diana

Thanks very much!
    I know is a bit of a silly question but I wanted to be sure, Solved!
    Thank you David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – glad to be of help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.