[Resolved] GeneratePress + UberMenu3

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress + UberMenu3

Home Forums Support GeneratePress + UberMenu3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Greetings Tom and Leo, I have missed a step in integrating UberMenu3 with GPP and would very much appreciate any guidance you can offer.

I used this which the developer Chris provides for GP:
    /* Stop the theme from filtering the menu output */
    add_action( ‘wp_head’ , ‘stop_generatepress_menu_filter’ );
    function stop_generatepress_menu_filter(){
    remove_filter( ‘walker_nav_menu_start_el’, ‘generate_nav_dropdown’, 10, 4 );
    }

I was able to set the top level nav colors in the UberMenu panel in Customizer but lost the ability to control nav colors on the page level using the Page Header > Advanced controls.

The UberMenu developer kindly offered these suggestions, but alas they did not help:

.generate-merged-header #masthead .ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0 > .ubermenu-target{
    color:white;
    }

.post-id-8 #masthead .ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0 > .ubermenu-target{
    }

#masthead .ubermenu.ubermenu-main .ubermenu-item-level-0 > .ubermenu-target{
    }

My URL is https://pathmark.goldenvistaresort.com/

Both GeneratePress and UberMenu are exceptional products with top-tier developers. Clearly I am the weak link. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Gary

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you disable maintenance mode? I’m not quite clear what the problem is.

Thanks!

Gary

Hi Leo, I just found this on here and it seems to have worked.

@media
    screen and (max-width: 768px) { .menu-toggle, .main-navigation.toggled .main-nav > ul { display: none; } .main-navigation ul { display: block; } .ubermenu-responsive-toggle { display: block !important; } } @media screen and (min-width: 769px) { .ubermenu-responsive-toggle { display: none !important; } }

FINGERS CROSSED THANKS!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found the solution 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.