[Resolved] GeneratePress Merch

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress Merch

Home Forums Support GeneratePress Merch

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dmytro

Good afternoon! I make an online store (pizza and sushi delivery). Delivered by Merch, but I need your help on the following issues:
    1. On the main page I want to make TOP – 10 products. How do I make the add to cart button so that the dish is immediately added to the basket? (screen 1)
    2. When I add the product to the basket on the computer version, the following pop-up window is displayed (screen 2).
    You need to either hide this window or find in which folders these words are located and make a translation into Russian. I could not find.
    3. I want bread crumbs to be displayed not only on the pages of the store, but also on the pages contacts, delivery, promotions, my account (screen 3,4,5)
    4. On the store’s category pages (for example, pizza or other pages, the category name is not displayed at the top? (Screen 6) If I write a description in the category – the word Pizza (the description is displayed on the store page (menu), and not inside the category) (screen7)

Help me please. Thanks in advance.

screen

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. You may need to use a plugin like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-quick-buy/

2. You can turn this off in Customize > Layout > WooCommerce: Display cart panel on add to cart

3. I’m not sure WooCommerce allows for this. You may need to use another breadcrumb solution for that (Yoast SEO etc..)

4. Try turning on “Display page title” in Customize > Layout > WooCommerce.

Let me know 🙂

Dmytro

1. I installed a quick buy, but any page on the site does not open and there are redirection to the main page. There may be a conflict of plugins, for example, with a buy one-click plugin from Sapfali. I will look for other plugins. I will be glad to advice.
    2. question number 2 – thanks, everything works fine! 👍👍👍
    3. question number 3 – I wanted to ask. In the description for Yoast, I need to add it to header.php

<?php
    if ( function_exists('yoast_breadcrumb') ) {
      yoast_breadcrumb( '<p id="breadcrumbs">','</p>' );
    }
    ?>

or

<?php
    /**
     * Хлебные крошки Yoast
     */
    if ( function_exists( 'yoast_breadcrumb' ) ) :
       yoast_breadcrumb( '<div>', '</div>' );
    endif;
    ?>

but it also doesn’t work and writes your changes in the PHP code were canceled due to an error on line 76 of the wp-content / themes / generatepress / header.php file. Correct and try to save.
    syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘, expecting end of file

4. question number 4 – does not work (((

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

1. The plugin breaks the site completely? No button at all?

3. You could create a new Hook Element:https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

Then add this as the hook content:

<?php
    if ( function_exists('yoast_breadcrumb') ) {
      yoast_breadcrumb( '<p id="breadcrumbs">','</p>' );
    }
    ?>

Then choose the location, check Execute PHP and set your Display Rules.

4. Go to Customize > Additional CSS, then find and remove this CSS:

.tax-product_cat .woocommerce-products-header {
        display: none;
    }
    Dmytro

1. Question number 1. Perhaps, on the first question, I did not correctly express myself. Need to add a button – add to cart. When the user clicks on the button, the product is added to the basket, without redirects.
    3. Question No. 3. Everything works, but I need to remove the inscription from the crackers from the main page – Home. Excluding the display of breadcrumbs on the main page with a hook did not help.
    4. Question number 4 – all is well 👍👍👍

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. That is the default behaviour of the shop item add to cart – the only reason it will go to the Single Product page is if the item is out of stock or there are variations.

3. In your Hook Element exclude: Front Page

Dmytro

Thank you very much!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.