[Support request] Generatepress + LMS plugin

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generatepress + LMS plugin

Home Forums Support Generatepress + LMS plugin

• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jose Antonio

Hi! How are you?

Is Generatepress compatible with any LMS plugin to create a online academy?

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jose,

If a plugin is built to work with themes then it should be compatible with GP πŸ™‚

Unfortunately I’m unfamiliar with LMS plugins but I would choose one based on the reviews. They are generally pretty reliable.

Let me know if this helps!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s a few functions you need to add, but then it’s perfectly compatible: https://gist.github.com/generatepress/7f324df1ee32bf389cc2e476739875dd

BarnaB

I was just about to ask a similar question πŸ™‚ Thanks Tom for the information!

Jose Antonio: You can use this tutorial for adding the functions easily : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mcvoItepsQ&t

John

I’m using LearnDash with GP. Best LMS I’ve tried, and I have tried several. LearnDash and GP are great together – LearnDash doesn’t come with its own theme, so works perfectly fine with GP.

Lyle

Hi Tom,

Wondering what those functions do for Lifter LMS as I have used Lifter and GP before with no problems πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Lyle

Gines

Jose antonio

Hace tiempo que no uso una plantilla distinta a Generatepress en mis proyectos, y en el ultimo lo estoy usando generatepress junto al plugin SENSEI y con alguno de las funciones generadas por Tom y funciona muy bien.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Lyle,

I believe they make it so the sidebar works correctly with GP, kind of like what WooCommerce needs.

I seem to remember someone needing that code a while back (which is why it exists). Maybe they made it so their plugin doesn’t need it anymore πŸ™‚

Jose Antonio

Great! Thank you to everybody for your answers! πŸ™‚

Pako

Good afternoon everyone.

My question is as of today 2020, it is still necessary to implement the code that Tom puts in one of the posts to implement some LMS plugin.

I’m going to start a new online academy project and I needed to know.
    Sorry for my English, I work with a translator.

Thanks in advance

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Yes, I do believe those functions I provided are still necessary/still work.

Pako

Thank you very much Tom, yesterday I implanted learnpress and it seems everything works correctly without adding anything, more anyway I will be watching for any possible failure.

I take this opportunity to ask you if there is a problem with Woocomerce, on the website that I am telling you, it will not let me tick in the box to activate it.

Greetings Tom.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can open a new topic for the separate question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.