[Resolved] Generatepress + LiteSpeed Cache?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generatepress + LiteSpeed Cache?

Home Forums Support Generatepress + LiteSpeed Cache?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lars

Hey!

I am experimenting with caching and Generatepress. So far I have noticed that there seem to be some problems arising when caching headers made with “Elements”. The header of any page isn’t always properly loading when using caching, is this a know issue and does anyone know how to resolve it?

I have also noticed that the off canvas-menu might have some issues, but I haven’t completely isolated the issue to be certain that it is a caching problem, but I think it might be.

I really want to use the LiteSpeed Servers functionality with GeneratePress, so I hope there is a work-around, is there?

Thanks for all the great thing you guys do!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try disabling all the caching settings related to JS and javascript.

If that doesn’t help, then try to disable each of the settings in LiteSpeed cache and isolate the issue that way.

Lars

Hey

I put everything back to default and it seem to work. I will slowly start activating options from there and try to find out what’s up. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Lars

It seems that what is not possible to do with GeneratePress in combination with LiteSpeed functionalities is this: Instant Click.

The page that will preload seem to not parse the header appropriately.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for reporting back!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.