[Resolved] Generatepress/Generateblocks vs. images issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generatepress/Generateblocks vs. images issue

Home Forums Support Generatepress/Generateblocks vs. images issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kamil

Hi,

I’m having a bit of an issue with creating a page they way I want it to be. The page is https://crisismanagement.ninja/home/
    I’ve two problems.
    Problem 1.
    When I add an image and resize it i.e. to 75% the issue is as on the image below. The left image (tho mockup) is getting a lot of padding, even though the image itself is not padded.
    Problem 1

Problem 2.
    When I hit publish and go to the page, the image sizing visible in the editor is gone.

Please assist!

Thanks,
    Kamil

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kamil,

I took a look on your site, the image it self has a lot of transparent empty space around it
    https://www.screencast.com/t/VgdPuqF1

Try to crop the empty space away and re-upload it, if the issue still persists, we’ll take another look then.

Thanks!

Kamil

Interesting. I cropped the image in wordpress editor before, but it seems that for some reason it wasn’t used. So this solves problem 1. Thanks!

Anyway, the second problem still persists. The size change (400px on image height) on the “arrows” is not kept outside of the editor. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
    Kamil

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Kamil,

I’m not sure I can fully understand your problem 2.

Can you make a screenshot to point out the issue?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Kamil

If you have look at the screenshot in my first post in this thread, you’ll see that in the editor the blue arrows image is 400 pixels high. On the page itself however, it is only 225 pixels high.

Hope that helps.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ah I see, GP theme makes the image height automatically adjust to fit the space where it’s in.

So 225px in height has reached the max when the container is 20% in width.

The bigger the container width is, the bigger the image will show, until it reaches its original size (400px in height in this case).

Although you can manually make it to 400px in height by adding this CSS, but the ratio of image might change.

.wp-image-9 {
        height: 400px;
    }

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.