[Support request] Generatepress Elemens – Change Link/Hover Color

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generatepress Elemens – Change Link/Hover Color

Home Forums Support Generatepress Elemens – Change Link/Hover Color

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andreas

Hello.

I am in the footer of my site using the “Elements” tool from Generatepress and added there a HTML code. But i see there no option, how i can adjust the color of links/hover for this section. In the theme settings i only find color settings for the footer bar or widgets, but this doesnt change anything. Are there no color settings for “elements”?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Greets

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Andreas,

To have a better understanding of the issue, may you provide the link to the site in question?

You may use the private information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Andreas

Sure – see field for private information.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Why not add those links through a GB Headline Block as well? Through that, you should be able to change their color through the Block settings.

Andreas

When i make it with a Headline Block then the distance between the lines is so high.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you try? I’ll check what the issue is.

Andreas

Ok, tried it. Below “logo” in the footer its now with a headline block, but the color i can only adjust for “text” and “background”, but no “hyperlink”.

Andreas

Got it working now – you had been right with the GB Head Line and then adjust the color in the block.

Thanks for the help!

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Glad that worked! You’re welcome Andreas!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.