- This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by David.
November 9, 2021 at 5:46 am #1997064Theodore
I tested my website on PSI without the option to show the date on the archive and posts and got 0 CLS but when I turned it on it returnED 0.6 CLS. Please how do I solve this with the date on posts and archive enabled?November 9, 2021 at 6:11 am #1997072DavidStaffCustomer SupportNovember 9, 2021 at 7:06 am #1997138Theodore
Gadgetswright.comNovember 9, 2021 at 7:19 am #1997160DavidStaffCustomer Support
The issue is related to the font loading and its using the Display = Swap property.
On initial load the system stack font is loaded, because of the display swap, then when the fonts ( i circle in green ) are loaded you can see the font update causing the reflow.
I would recommend NOT using the display swap property.November 9, 2021 at 7:33 am #1997179Theodore
Wow. How do I disable the display swap property? Thanks in advance.November 9, 2021 at 7:47 am #1997197DavidStaffCustomer SupportNovember 9, 2021 at 7:57 am #1997440Theodore
I did but couldn’t find the option to disable it.November 9, 2021 at 8:06 am #1997453DavidStaffCustomer SupportNovember 9, 2021 at 9:11 am #1997532Theodore
I don’t have these options under the topography.November 9, 2021 at 10:27 am #1997627YingStaffCustomer Support
In order to use the new typography systme:
1. Make sure you update the theme to 3.1.0.
2. This system is turned on by default for new installs but turned off by default for existing sites.
3. If you wish to change your site to this system, you can do so in Customize > General.
4. Make sure you have GeneratePress Premium plugin 2.1.0-alpha.1 or above installed, otherwise this option won’t display.November 17, 2021 at 4:54 am #2007594Theodore
Thanks. How do I update to it because there is no update notification available.November 17, 2021 at 5:59 am #2007648DavidStaffCustomer SupportNovember 18, 2021 at 1:56 am #2008924Theodore
Thanks you guys. This seems fixed by disabling the “display =swap” property in perfmattersNovember 18, 2021 at 2:55 am #2008996
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.