Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] GeneratePress and Woocommerce 2.4.8

Home Forums Support GeneratePress and Woocommerce 2.4.8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Daniel

Hi there!

First of all, I have to say that GeneratePress is an amazing theme. I have started using it in every project I develop with excellent results.

Recently I have discovered a curious fact when yesterday I updated woocommerce to latest version 2.4.8
    All of a sudden woocommerce breadcrumbs appeared in shop and products pages. At first I didn’t know if it was because of a GeneratePress update or Woocommerce. I only mention it in order for you to know it. With earlier versions of Woocommerce and GeneratePress, breadcrumbs didn’t showed.

Another change I have detected is that now, the css:
    .woocommerce .entry-content, .woocommerce .product .entry-summary { margin-top: 0; } is used in every GeneratePress page with higer priority than the generic page css
    .page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary { margin: 2em 0 0; }

This makes the titles to be very near to the page content. I have fix it with custom css but just wanted to know if again is something wrong wiyh Woocommerce or with GeneratePress.

Regards
    Daniel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Daniel,

That’s odd – I’m not seeing any differences. Take a look at our demo using the latest version of GP and WC: http://demo.generatepress.com/shop/

Do you notice any of the issues there as well?

Let me know 🙂

Daniel

Ok I see.
    It’s not GeneratePress nor Woocommerce guilt. It is Toolset Plugin (WP Views, WP Types) which has a Woocommerce extension I’m using that is causing things to mess up a little.

Thanks for your quick response 😉

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.