Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Support request] GeneratePress and Beaver Themer Single Product Template Product Image Issue

Home Forums Support GeneratePress and Beaver Themer Single Product Template Product Image Issue

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I’m using GeneratePress with Beaver Themer to create my WooCommerce Single Product Page template.

If I build my layout and include the Themer WooCommerce Product Images Module it outputs a smaller thumbnail and not a large image for the Main product image.

If I switch themes to Storefront my layout works fine.

There appears to be an issue with GeneratePress and Themer with the WooCommerce Product Images Module specifically.

Any ideas?

GP Premium 1.5.3
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to the problem page?

Matt

Resolved temporarily. It was a CSS issue. See below for the answer from Beaver:

It looks like the woocommerce.css is overriding the styling for our WooCommerce Product image styling when using GeneratePress. I’ve checked with Storefront/BB theme and this doesn’t happen. Therefore, I’ve gone ahead and reported this to our bug tracker for developer review. In the meantime, you should be able to add the CSS in the link below to resolve the issue until we fix the issue. 🙂

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/b4f1d5ec844e812376269ebf8891b107

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I wonder if it was the woocommerce.css file in GP Premium? I’ll take a look.

Glad they were able to help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.