[Resolved] Generatepress and autoptimize . blog update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generatepress and autoptimize . blog update

Home Forums Support Generatepress and autoptimize . blog update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matthias

hi,

i read you commend autoptimize – and found the blog entry which is quite old. (btw. is there a blog section? i find these articles only through websearch – not on here).
    As i am currently thinking about adding .webp images to my site i saw autooptimize having that option – but as it comes bundled with a “forced” cdn usage its a no for me (+ there is grpr/dsgvo).

Anyway – i wanted to ask if with the new option that the plugin got in the last year since the blog if you still would recommend the same settings – or even the plugin at all.

Also are there any plugins you recommend for everyone to use along with gp? Beeing a minimalist (and hating the “everyday new update for one feature” i try to stay with a small number – but beeing quite new to wordpress+ generatepress i wonder if you got some cooperations with other plugins that you would suggest to use for everyone.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We don’t really have an official blog page, but do have the category archive for changelog:
    https://generatepress.com/category/development/

I just recently did the same settings for Autopimize so the suggestions in the article should still apply.

We are still using Autopimize on this site so that’s definitely our recommendation.

There aren’t other plugins that we would suggest to everyone – only install what you need 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.