[Resolved] GeneratePress adding css and overriding width of Elementor custom theme template

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress adding css and overriding width of Elementor custom theme template

Home Forums Support GeneratePress adding css and overriding width of Elementor custom theme template

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Doug

Happy to send over login details if needed.

Doug

I just deactivate the GP templates area from the plugin…no change

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can send the dashboard access using Account Issue here:
    https://generatepress.com/contact/

Please include the following information:
    – The URL of this topic.
    – Login URL.
    – Username and password.

Doug

I sent it but the form made me click the ‘this is not a technical support question’.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Very strange. I’m not seeing anything obvious here.

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium and Elementor and let me have another look? We cannot disable plugins for you unfortunately.

Make sure to clear any server cache or plugin cache you might have as well.

Doug

That’s odd that you can’t disable plugins BUT Crocoblock can… I appreciate your stance on that one. I wasn’t happy and I’m still not happy that they disabled plugins AND changed my theme and then abandoned the site with no reply to my ticket.

I’ve deactivated all as requested, cleared my browser cache and there isn’t a server cache nor plugin.
    I have the same issue.

Doug
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s odd that you can’t disable plugins BUT Crocoblock can… I appreciate your stance on that one. I wasn’t happy and I’m still not happy that they disabled plugins AND changed my theme and then abandoned the site with no reply to my ticket.

We can definitely disable the plugins but don’t do it because of that exact reason.

The issue is definitely coming from Elementor adding full-width-content to the body class:

It is explained in this post and their github issue thread:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/issue-with-latest-elementor-2-5-beta/#post-818410

Doug

Got it… Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.