[Resolved] GeneratePress 3.0 and Plugin Ad Inserter

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress 3.0 and Plugin Ad Inserter

Home Forums Support GeneratePress 3.0 and Plugin Ad Inserter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Manuel

Hello, I open a new topic according to the recommendations of this entry: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-3-0-and-ad-inserter/

I think there are some errors concerning GP3.0 and the Ad Inserter plugin, since I used to work with another template and these errors only appear when installing GP.

Errors in the MOBILE version layout according to the URL typologies:

Home: Its OK
    Category pages: I added a Hook under the Loop to include a description but there are errors
    Tags pages: There is a space on the right
    Post pages: I had to change css parameters in the featured-image class so that the previous error does not exist

I hope you can, help me, attach sample Url in the private information.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

What exactly are the errors you’re seeing?

Manuel

There are several problems.

In the Mobile version move the screen to the right and you will see a blank space that should not be there.

This does not happen if the website is displayed with an ad blocker, so it is confirmed that there is a problem with Adsense ads.

I have attached another URL where you can check this.

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

GP cannot control the responsive behaviour of Ad Sense adverts. You will need to check that the advert is correctly setup.

Manuel

The problem is not specifically with Adsense ads, the incompatibility exists with the Ad Inserter plugin. This ONLY occurs in GP version 3.0.

Adsense ads are configured correctly.

You asked me to open a new thread and I did so but I think the previous case was still unsolved and presents the same problem.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK – so the issue is – the adverts that are inside the page-header are set to display at the width of the view port. They have no consideration for the padding of that container.

You can try adding this CSS which will strip the container of its padding, and just padding the theme displayed content:

@media(max-width: 768px) {
        .generate-columns-container .page-header {
            padding: 30px 0;
        }
        .generate-columns-container .page-header h1.page-title,
        .generate-columns-container .page-header .taxonomy-description >*:not(.code-block)  {
            padding: 0 15px;
        }
    }
    Manuel

This code worked for me. Although I removed the part of “@media(max-width: 768px)” because for tablet screens it also gave error and so the code applies to all screen sizes.

Thanks a lot for your help! 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.