[Resolved] GeneratePress 3.0.0 – Borders

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GeneratePress 3.0.0 – Borders

Home Forums Support GeneratePress 3.0.0 – Borders

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dominik

Hi Tom,

I started testing GP 3.0 on an existing, not final website. Just one “bug” after updating theme yet.
    After the update I had to set the border size of some GenerateBlocks to 0 for some values on mobile (have been empty before) – otherwise borders appear.

May be an issue wich is fixed with the gp premium update – but this could not be installed since i have updated the theme. (Error: Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen: Download fehlgeschlagen. Unauthorized (in German)).

Best regards
    Dominik

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

After the update I had to set the border size of some GenerateBlocks to 0 for some values on mobile (have been empty before) – otherwise borders appear.

I’ll try to replicate this but the theme update should be unrelated to GB at all.

May be an issue wich is fixed with the gp premium update – but this could not be installed since i have updated the theme. (Error: Aktualisierung fehlgeschlagen: Download fehlgeschlagen. Unauthorized (in German)).

That sounds like this issue:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-issues/#getting-an-unauthorized-message

Dominik

Thats it LEO – thanks! 🙂

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.