[Resolved] Generateblocks: Type size in grid

Home Forums Support Generateblocks: Type size in grid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • #1284743

    Hello –

    I am almost finished building a web page entirely in Generateblocks. When I test it in Mobile, (Chrome mobile) I notice that the size of the type that is inside of a grid is smaller than type used outside of a grid, despite the fact I have not altered type size in any way. The type size seems to be always defined to 17 pixels (I haven’t changed it). On desktop, the text in a grid vs non-grid look the same, but it looks different on my mobile (Andorid) phone.

    If you want to view the page, it is posted in the website URL below. Shrinking the browser window doesn’t show the problem, you literally have to render it on your mobile to see it.

    If it isn’t obvious, scroll all the way down to the last two boxes in the form. I’ve temporarily changed the headings for this ticket. One box is labeled “External Resources (in a grid)”, the other “External Resources (non-grid).”

    Thank you kindly!

    Customer Support

    Hi there,

    I think someone else mentioned this issue and it was caused by the caching plugin.

    Can you please do this first?


    Not only did I clear my cache, but I completely disabled the cache plug-in (WP Fastest Cache). The size of the type is still smaller on the grid elements than those not using grid.

    Customer Support

    Hi there,

    i am not able to see the difference on my iPhone – and use the phone browser developer tools both elements are using the same styles which is Lato, 17px.


    So after reading your reply, David, I downloaded a different browser (Firefox for Android) to my Pixel and tried it there. There is no difference in type size with Firefox mobile for Android (like you see with your iPhone), only on Chrome mobile for Android does it render differently.

    Wow. So frustrating.

    Sorry to bother you guys with this. I’ve spent so much time going over and over this, and it turns out it is a client-dependent problem.

    I’ll mark this has resolved. Thanks for the quick answers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.