[Resolved] Generateblocks , Rendering CSS fails in some occasions with External CSS file

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generateblocks , Rendering CSS fails in some occasions with External CSS file

Home Forums Support Generateblocks , Rendering CSS fails in some occasions with External CSS file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hi,

This is the third time the second Server i am using ( NGINX , APACHE ) where the generateblocks created items are failing to render with their css.

This is strange as some pages actually work but some others will have issues. ofc this is very random as if i refresh the page ( possibility to work ) is high.

But if i ask a friend to visit my demo site he will see this issue.

I used STREAM template and half site was not playing the footer where is actually Generated with GB and elements..

I have not check still my Host Error Logs , but i will do it soon,

Ps Elementor uses the same CSS to choose if you want external files or inline and everything looks ok to my servers.

Any chance this to be fixed real soon as the inline css is terific in the inspector.

Friendly

Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any kind of data from your error logs would certainly help, as we’re kind of in the dark without anything to go on.

Are you saying that a page renders fine for you, but the same page doesn’t render for a friend? Can you link us to one of these pages?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

FunkyCss

Hello there,

I think this is something that you already know about the generated css, and you know that there is a conflict with some servers.

I have updated the link so you can see the site, but right now i am using a caching plugin and it looks that its fixed after a couple of regenarated css.

But what i am afraid is that , how i know that the css of Generateblocks will not make issues in users that are coming on my site. as i have seen this happening already when installed the template.

I will actually create a new template and test it , and i will soon send you a link with the issue.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not aware of any specific conflicts at this moment. However, whenever you’re dealing with writing files to a server, there can be issues with permissions/plugin conflicts – it comes with the territory.

I’m not seeing any issues on that site at the moment – are you?

FunkyCss

No right now as i said i dont see. But as i said now i am using a caching plugin ( i wanted to test with GB )

I will be back with a new install on my server and show the moment when the issue happens, if i can help.

FunkyCss

Hallo Tom , here you go with Closte Hosting , Tested also in Cloudways the same issues – > https://ibb.co/dKP1ghN

https://ibb.co/r5Js3z8

Looks that with hard refresh and caching plugins they will work. For sure the first import of the templates are not taking right the css of GB, so the automatic regerate css in imported templates is not working ( at least for me )

So for now , Closte Google Platform, Hetzner with Nginx, and Cloudways has shown this error. i hope this helps

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, all of our Site Library sites are on Cloudways with External CSS turned on – haven’t noticed this issue.

Can you replicate it without any other plugins activated? If so, is there any way I can see the site so I can look into it? It’s very difficult to debug something you’re not able to replicate.

Thanks!

FunkyCss

Yes sure, i will make it again without any plugins or cache, and send you the link.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! Really appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.