[Resolved] Generateblocks Premium version

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generateblocks Premium version

Home Forums Support Generateblocks Premium version

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Melanie Swan

Hello,

1.Are you planning to implement the premium version of generateblocks into the theme?
    2.What features could the premium version have?
    3. Would there be a place where users can share there custom made blocks?
    – could that apply to generatepress custom base layouts and css code as well?
    Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. No, GenerateBlocks and GeneratePress will remain two different products.

2. As of right now, the pro version has a template library and a way to set the defaults to all of the blocks.

3. This isn’t currently planned.

Let me know if you have any other questions πŸ™‚

Melanie Swan

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem πŸ™‚

Matthias

i was actually asking myself the same – as e.g. the sections module is kinda absolete with gutenberg – and if im right the same things can be done with the blocks.
    Is there a release schedule for the premium?

Anyways – if they stay two products – plz consider a bundle – so you can get them separately – or both at once. This probably wouldn’t be that much work for you to prepare – but save a lot of people some time (renewal, two vs one bill in accounting etc.).

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We’re focusing on releasing the free version first.

I will definitely consider that – thanks!

John

Hi Tom,

Great work GenerateBlocks.
    What i like to know, will the functionality of WP Show posts be implemented in GenerateBlocks as a block?
    And an other question. There are a couple more Gutenberg block add-ons, as there are Kadence and UA. I’m sure there are more. In what way GenerateBlocks differs?

Kind Regards

John

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Not sure about WP Show Posts, yet.

There are tons of great block plugins out there now, it’s awesome. What GenerateBlocks tries to do is achieve everything those plugins can do with only a few super-powerful blocks.

Basically, we’ve created a small collection of blocks you can get familiar with, then use them to create basically anything.

Alicia

HI! I’m a GeneratePress Premium user. I’m gradually rebuilding my site with a WooCommerce shop. I’ve been using Sections and NOT using Guttenberg. I have CSS Hero installed and it’s huge help with editing CSS which I don’t feel comfortable doing otherwise. I am also using FooGallery to create slideshows. So my question is, what is going to happen if I install the Generateblocks, what will happen to the Sections content I have already created? Will the sections go away? Will I have to totally recreate those pages? Or will the content remain but not in sections?

Thanks
    Alicia

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for your question?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Janine

Hi.

Just to clarify, the Elements modules allows a user to create design elements that they can include or exclude anywhere on their site. In a sense, can we say that they are global?

On the other hand, blocks are more local?

I can create a footer section using both. But with Elements, I can place it anywhere I want on the site. Am I understanding the distinction?

With GenerateBlocks, will users be able to convert the blocks they create into elements that they can include or exclude anywhere on their site?

I guess I am trying to figure out if and where these tools overlap.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you open a new topic for your questions?

Thanks πŸ™‚

Janine

OK.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.