[Resolved] Generateblocks on a Live Site

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generateblocks on a Live Site

Home Forums Support Generateblocks on a Live Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim

I am wondering if I can use Generateblocks on a live site since it is still being developed. When the Beta testing is complete, will I have to uninstall the beta plugin (and all the customizations) or will it update the Beta. It seemed that I had to uninstall rc.2 to install rc.3. Maybe I was doing it wrong. Any suggestions welcome. I would really like to use it on my live site. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

everyone is always super confident that Tom’s code never breaks and therefore building live sites with it today will be fine….. however we cannot be 100% confident with that – and we’re literally in the last stages of development with an expected release date of next week.

So may be worth holding back or building on a staging site first.

Unless you have the Easy Theme and Plugin updates plugin installed you will need to remove the old plugin before adding the updated version

Tim

Next week sounds great! I will hold off until then. Really looking forward to it. I am not a WordPress expert, but it seems GP / GB is such good code. My speed stats are great! So easy to use. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.