[Resolved] generateblocks is not working properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] generateblocks is not working properly

Home Forums Support generateblocks is not working properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    moy

This happened few times already. Generateblocks is sticking to the left side.

I set the generate blocks heading and container to “align on centre”. I also changed the typography “colour to orange” BUT when I checked the live page it is sticking to left with default settings. I thought that maybe I did it accidentally, but everything was okay, but on the live page, settings didn’t changed and it was showing the default setting. I deleted the page and created a new page but the problem didn’t change.

I created a new contact page to show you what I mean, please visit there.

To show you the example I created 2 headings in my CONTACT PAGE, H1 (64) with Gutenberg editor and H2 (48) with generateblocks. I have set both H1 and H2 heading to align in the centre and changed to colour to orange. But the generateblocks heading is aligned on LEFT SIDE and the typography size and typography colour didn’t change, it is still showing default generatebkocks settings.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you try changing Dashboard > Settings > GenerateBlocks –> CSS Print Method to Inline.

moy

okay, that was awesome, I thought that maybe it was a bug, I need to learn many things.

thank you very much mr.David for helping me.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.