[Support request] GenerateBlocks – how to pick the *size* of the selected image for a background?

Home Forums Support [Support request] GenerateBlocks – how to pick the *size* of the selected image for a background?

Home Forums Support GenerateBlocks – how to pick the *size* of the selected image for a background?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Clifford

I have an image to use as the background. The Full/Original size is say 2400px but the Large image size is 1200px. I want the Large size as the container’s background image, to reduce page size and load time.

30sec demo: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Blu1PybA

I’m guessing you’d need to enhance the GenerateBlocks functionality to have a “size” picker?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that option will be available in GB 1.2 – we’re working on the alpha release now which should be available within 1 week.

Clifford

Thanks. I’m not going to run Alpha on a production site (which is where optimization matters) so any idea when actual release with this functionality might be available?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

We’re estimating a 3-4 week alpha/beta testing period. So likely just before the end of November.

Clifford

OK, not too bad. tyvm! Please do mention it in the changelogs or reply back here.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems. We’ll keep the changelogs updated.

Clifford

I’m really happy to see Version 1.2.0 include this!

I didn’t know to ask then so I’m asking now: please add the same to Elements’ image picker: https://share.getcloudapp.com/nOuDeWLQ

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yep – its rather cool ๐Ÿ™‚
    Elements is something we are looking at for that feature… watch this space ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.