[Resolved] Generateblocks headline wrapper

Home Forums Support Generateblocks headline wrapper

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jamal

Hi

Im trying to create a list of items using the headline block. I have chosen paragraph as the html element and added an icon. Works good except if i change font size in customizer because the .gb-headline-wrapper is set to 17px and i have to override it with css.

While im here, also the text color set in cuztomizer overrides the one set inside the blocks. Conveniently i would like to set a global color in cuztomizer that would apply unless i set another color inside the blocks. I think sections used to work like that if i remember well.

Thank you once again. You guys are on fire this last month(s), exciting period for the community.

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you can set the font size at a block level in the typography settings:

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/typography-overview/

Global Colors / Pallets are something we’re looking into. This will allow you to create custom colors that can be applied to a Block and dynamically controlled. The only current way would be to register your own has-color-* classes and manually add them to the blocks Additional CSS field.

Jamal

Hi David

I would have loved to use global settings as much as possible but in this case it’s just one block so no harm.
    Regarding the colors, i realized i was setting the content text color instead of the body text color.

Thank you !

Agressively support the kind of work you want to see. Buy it. Talk about it. Review it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah i look forward to global styles for typography and colors 🙂

Glad to be of help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.