[Resolved] GenerateBlocks Grid View resolves only when signed into WordPress

Home Forums Support GenerateBlocks Grid View resolves only when signed into WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon

Version: generateblocks-1.0-rc.2

Hi Guys!

I’m building a page using the Generateblocks Grid. I’ve done this before in beta, but for some reason it doesn’t seem to be working in RC2.

When constructing the grid, it looks good (close to WYSIWYG) in the editor and when clicking preview. But when I sign out of WordPress and display the URL (or use a different browser), the grid is not rendering on the page. I have included screen three shots in the URL portion of this ticket, one of which includes the block navigation hierarchy. The file names of the screen shots should be self documenting as to what they are.

In troubleshooting this, I cleared BOTH browswer cache and WP server cache at the same time. I’m afraid it made no difference. I also used Chrome and Firefox (as the rendering engines are different), but no-go.

It is exciting to see GB is getting closer to general release!

Note: The link in the website URL expires after 7 days or after 20 downloads, whichever comes first.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Screenshots really don’t help with issues like this.

Let me know 🙂

Jon

Hi Leo,

Thanks for responding so quickly. It now seems to be working. What I did was:

1) Upgraded to RC3 that was released since I posted the issue six hours ago.
    2) Deleted browswer cache
    3) Deleted server cash AND minified CSS/JS.

On number 3 above, previously I had selected the “CLEAR ALL CACHE” before. This time I selected the option to “Delete Cache and Minified CSS/JS”. So I’m not sure which fixed it, RC3 or deleting the cached minified CSS/JS. Anyway, it’s working now.

Thanks again!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.