[Support request] GenerateBlocks compatible with Page Generator Pro?

Home Forums Support [Support request] GenerateBlocks compatible with Page Generator Pro?

Home Forums Support GenerateBlocks compatible with Page Generator Pro?

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robbert

Hi,

I made a website with theme GeneratePress and GenerateBlocks and launched pages with WPzinc’s plugin: Page Generator Pro.

All worked fine, until recent update from Page Generator Pro and/or GenerateBlocks.

Before I launch a page from a Content Group in Page Generator Pro, I import it from WordPress pages. All fine and good.

But when I want to launch from within the Content Group in Page Generator Pro it launches all keywords (city-names) but no content is shown.

Any other members that uses this combination of plugins and have problems?

I already asked Wpzinc’s team to make Page Generator Pro compatible with GenerateBlocks and they put it on their Roadmap to investigate the possibilities.

Love to hear from someone!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to a page where i ‘should’ see the Page Generator content ?

Robbert

Thanks for your quick follow up David.

See info included.

Kind regards,

Robbert

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yeah – its not generating any content – reading there does they have added specific support for page builders so they can parse the content. The plugin developer would need to do same for the Block Editor and consider the requirements for GB.

I have passed this onto Tom – he may have some remarks regarding this.

Robbert

Thanks a lot for the effort David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems – good to see the developer will investigate integration. If we can help with that then thats a plus for everyone. Let’s see if Tom can shed some light on it.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Not even any of the HTML is coming through which is strange. I’m not entirely sure what this plugin is doing in the background, but hopefully it’s something they’re able to identify quite easily.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.