[Resolved] GenerateBlocks columns length

Home Forums Support GenerateBlocks columns length

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Hello,

I am trying to reproduce somehow this pricing table example, using GenerateBlocks. As you can see on my trial, the second column has negative margins on the top, but I do not know how to make it to be longer than the other three columns.
    I have created a container and inside the container, I used 4 columns grid. For the second column, I have assigned (in the spacing area settings) negative margins for top, right, and left. I didn’t be able to find a solution for the bottom line.
    May I have a suggestion from your side?
    Thank you!
    Marcel

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Marcel,

You could give it more padding than the other containers. Another option is to give it a minimum height so it’s taller than the others.

Likely better to build out the content, then adjust the height as needed.

Marcel

Hello Tom,

Here is my issue: I tried to add padding to that specific column, or to set a minimum height. The problem is even I add padding or minimum height, all columns increase in height, not just the desired one.
    VIDEO
    Should I create a container for every column? At this moment I have ONE container and inside is a 4 grid column.

Regards,
    Marcel

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

select the Grid Block ( parent )

https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/grid-overview/#editing-our-grid-block

And change the Vertical Alignment to Center.

This will disable the Equal Height Columns. Then you can simply increase the top/bottom padding or min-height of that Grid item to create that effect.

Marcel

Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.