[Support request] [GenerateBlocks] Can not select subelements inside a container anymore?

Home Forums Support [Support request] [GenerateBlocks] Can not select subelements inside a container anymore?

Home Forums Support [GenerateBlocks] Can not select subelements inside a container anymore?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Simon

Hey there,

out of nothing I’m struggleing with the Generateblocks Editor. I can not select an sub item anymore by just clicking it. It always only selects the outside container (which will get a blue border then).

A workaround is obviously to click the list-view in the top-menu Panel. I cant add grid items at places I want that way and working with it is now really hard.

Any suggestions? Already tried two different browsers. I’m on newest WP and GP versions.

Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

does your container have a Gradient set to display as a Psuedo element ? If so set Inner Container z-index to: 1

let me know

Simon

Hey David,

yea- that worked out, nice! Somehow inner and outer z-index was set to -1. Thank you!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah that would be the problem.
    As a note if Gradients as Pseudos are used it will cause that issue in the editor. We’ll be patching that in the next update.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.