[Resolved] GenerateBlocks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GenerateBlocks

Home Forums Support GenerateBlocks

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vera

I just stumbled across GenerateBlocks and it’s seems to be just what I’m looking for, but I can’t for the life of me find where the settings for creating blocks are. I found GB listed under WP—>Settings but it seems to only be a page with links to your website. It isn’t in my editor toolbar either and I couldn’t find anything about it in the online documentation.

I would really love to use this plugin. It has features I’ve been looking for.

I am using WP in classic mode and version 5.3.2 until more of my plugins get updated by their publishers — in case this makes any difference.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Everything is set within the editor:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/LURdlGyES

Documentation is here:
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Vera

My problem was that I could not find the GB editor. It took some digging before I realized I had to have the WP block editor activated. I’ve been using the classic editor. I didn’t see that mentioned in the manual — unless I missed it.

If I am able to create all the blocks and buttons I want, will I be able to switch back and forth between classic and block editors and not have it affect the layout? I know the site owner is going to hate (not an exaggeration) using WP’s block editor. If he can’t switch to classic without causing problems, I prefer not to delve any further at this time.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s a block plugin so yes Gutenberg editor is needed.

Vera

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.