[Resolved] GenerateBlock Premium – First impressions and questions

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GenerateBlock Premium – First impressions and questions

Home Forums Support GenerateBlock Premium – First impressions and questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eduard sans

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on this huge update. The pro version has a lot of potential but I still have some doubts/impressions I’d like to share with you:

1) I think it is really nice that you have one-on-one support but I think having a forum would be really nice as well (it has been really helpful to me these years). Or are we supposed to use the generatepress forum for things related to generateblock? (the way it’s been going so far basically)

2) I was kind of wishing you’d surprise us with one of these features in the pro version: 1) an accordion feature 2) some sort of slide 3) a basic contact form. I feel like for people like me, who have no issue working with CSS manually, some of these upgrades in the pro version (although great) don’t feel as useful or game-changing. I know I’ve been asking for these repeatedly (sorry xD) but David told me that you were looking into some of these for the pro version. Any more specific thoughts about these and/or when is this happening?

3) Someone mentioned before the pricing. Considering what I said in my previous point I was also a little bit surprised about the big gap with the gp premium pricing (especially for people hosting more than 10 websites). I know it’s still far cheaper than some other visual editors but are you planning… 1) any kind of discount for gp premium users? 2) lifetime licenses? 3) Other?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you use the support system of GenerateBlocks?
    https://generateblocks.com/support/

If you haven’t purchased this, then you can use the pre-sale questions form there.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.