[Support request] Generate Press + WP Show Posts symbiosis on Category Page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generate Press + WP Show Posts symbiosis on Category Page

Home Forums Support Generate Press + WP Show Posts symbiosis on Category Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sergey Sushkov

Tom, hello from snowy Russia 🙂

Just wanted to say once again that your theme and premium add-ons are awesome.
    However, I’ve got some questions:

1) Why does the output on the Category Page only include 10 posts by default? Is there any chance to increase the number of posts to 30, 50, or all? In other words, how do you choose the number of displayed posts per page in Generate Press + premium add-ons?

2) I’ve recently found your another awesome plugin (WP Show Posts). I want to use WP Show Posts to display posts ON THE CATEGORY PAGE instead of displaying them with Generate Press. Can I do that and how? If I can, how do I then get rid of duplicate pages in pagination?

P.S. I already know how to insert the shortcode of WP Show Posts into the Category Page thanks to your Generate Simple PHP plugin.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. This is a WordPress setting in “Settings > Reading”.

2. I wouldn’t suggest adding that plugin to the category page as you’d be mixing queries.

Instead, I would just create a new page for it. Then if you’d like you can set up a 301 redirect from the category to your new page (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/simple-301-redirects/).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.