[Support request] Generate Press Templates

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generate Press Templates

Home Forums Support Generate Press Templates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hi,

This site is running a setup I would like to use and wondered if it possible to replicate using Generate Press?
    I have been advised the site is using the Visual Composer plugin.

I am currently using the Marketer template, which I have been advised to change. I am not sure which template to go with to achieve this look.

Is this something I could replicate using generate press or would I have to go out and purchase Visual Composer to create the product templates I am looking for?

Regards

Paul

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

We don’t have an existing template like that in our site library unfortunately.

It would take a lot of custom CSS and HTML to replicate a layout like that which I’m not sure if you are comfortable with?

If not then I’d recommend trying Visual Composer or any other page builders.

WooCommerce won’t help with something like that as the site isn’t actually selling anything.

Paul

Hi Leo,
    Thank you for your response.
    Currently I am using the free version of Elementor.
    Would you suggest WP to be a better option to create these templates. Really looking for the ready made block to achieve this outcome

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’m not aware of any ready-made blocks like this unfortunately.

It’s definitely do-able using WP and Gutenberg only but it will require considerable amount of formatting with CSS etc.

You could plugins like GhostKit or Kadence blocks and see if they help at all.

If not then I’d say page builder is your best bet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.