[Resolved] Generate Press Premium Elements vs Generate Blocks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generate Press Premium Elements vs Generate Blocks

Home Forums Support Generate Press Premium Elements vs Generate Blocks

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by David.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kaloyan

Hi everyone!
    I am new to Word Press so this might be a silly question.

I was looking at some tutorials on how to use GPP Elements to create Page Hero, but I also stumbled across Generate Blocks which can also add Elements.

My question is will Generate Blocks eventually supersede the Element part of Generate Press Premium?

Since I just started my blog recently I want to pick the right tool for the job and I quite like the idea of Generate Blocks.

Any response would be much appreciated!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GenerateBlocks won’t supersede GP Premium Elements – but they will integrate with Elements in future a GPP releases.

Kaloyan

Thank you for the response, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome – lots of great things to come 🙂

Matthias

as this is kind of related:
    in the blog entry it is mentioned that the integration will show in gp premuim 1.11 – which is available as beta.

I can find the current blocks – beta 3 – but i can’t find the premium beta. I checked the beta in settings – but i still “only” have 1.10 – no updates shown.

Do i have to download the 1.11 beta by hand? (if yes -where can i find that) or should this normally work by checking the beta updates in settings? Or both ;)?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Tom was referring to GenerateBlocks being available in Beta.

GP Premium 1.11 is not available in any form at the moment.

Matthias

this clears things up. thx

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.