[Resolved] Generate press light weight grid columns last updated 11 months ago

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Generate press light weight grid columns last updated 11 months ago

Home Forums Support Generate press light weight grid columns last updated 11 months ago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hemant

Hello Team,

In my WordPress it shows… Lightweight grid column was last updated 11 months ago… Is it safe to use? Especially with the newer version of WordPress? I hope we can still use… Don’t want to break the site if anything goes wrong… Please confirm. If it’s OK to use… Also wpshow post plungin looks out dated…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

LGC won’t be getting any meaningful updates now as the emergence of Gutenberg columns which I would highly recommend.

LGC is really the old way of doing things and will be phased out eventually. It should still work with the most recent version of WordPress though.

WP Show Posts should be good to go still as well πŸ™‚

Hemant

Hey thanks for the quick revert, the problem ia ma having here is that Gutenberg does not work in sections… So when I try to add sections… There is no option to add grid. Is there any work around to it?

Regards,
    Hemant S

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We are very close to release our own section-like block plugin which will also have built-in columns.

I’d recommend put your project on hold for now if you can.

If not then check out a block plugin like GhostKit or Kadence blocks.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Hemant

OK will rather choose to wait patiently and leave it to experts for releasing new update… Thanks for the quick revert….

Cheers,
    Hemant S

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It will be a separate plugin but yes we are very excited about it.

Just on the final stage of testing and tweaking as we want to get it right πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.