[Support request] Generate Press Disable element not working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generate Press Disable element not working

Home Forums Support Generate Press Disable element not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jack

Hi, Earlier today I was working on my Generate Press website (fully up to date with no CSS changes and all prerequisite plugins installed and activated) but the disable elements function does not seem to be working. Specifically I can not get the remove featured image function to work, please view screenshots. Help would be greatly appreciated.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Jack,

How are you adding the Featured image? Is it from a Block Element or a Header Element?

If so, you’ll need to remove the Featured image from there.

Hope this clarifies!

Jack

Hi, I had just added an image as a test. Attached below is what it looks like when there is no featured image and the end result.

Thanks again,

Jack

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Fernando
    Customer Support

Yes, that could be one solution.

Another solution is to remove the image from the page hero itself.

You seem to have a Block Element – Page Hero. You can check this by viewing the page, then hover on Elements in the admin bar, and check if there’s a Block Element or a Header Element active: https://share.getcloudapp.com/BluGdlJD

Check which of them is adding the Featured image.

Hope this helps!

Jack

Hi that worked great! Quick question, is there any way to make 2 separate profiles? one that has a featured image at the top and one that uses the edited hero? Thank you so much for the help!

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Jack,

To clarify, do you mean having to Images for your Page Hero? If so, this can definitely be done.

You can simply add a new Image or Container Block to do so.

For reference, here’s an article that includes multiple video on how to create and utilize Page Hero – Block Elements. In this article, you’ll learn how to add images.

Hope this clarifies!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.