[Support request] Generate blocks on category template page with GP premium?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Generate blocks on category template page with GP premium?

Home Forums Support Generate blocks on category template page with GP premium?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christopher

Hello,

I’ve currently created a blank category template that I wish to use in GeneratePress. I planned to design this page using the page editor and the generate blocks plugin then view the html and place it in my custom category template. To create a light weight but custom designed category page.

I tried it but can’t get it to style at all. Is what I’m wanting to achieve possible?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This kind of thing wouldn’t work at the moment, unfortunately.

However, we’re working on a solution to use GenerateBlocks to build category/archive pages ๐Ÿ™‚

Omak

However, weโ€™re working on a solution to use GenerateBlocks to build category/archive pages

Will GenerateBlocks Pro have this solution?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Not immediately, but it will eventually ๐Ÿ™‚

Tim

Hi Tom,

Any update on when this functionality might be available in GenerateBlocks Pro? Not looking for a precise answer, but knowing if it is coming in 2021 would be helpful.

All the best,

Tim

Christopher

As the original author of this post and a generate blocks pro customer I’m with you Tim.

I’m still looking for this function. Fingers crossed.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This functionality is in the next version of GP Premium, which should enter public alpha testing this week ๐Ÿ™‚

Tim

You made my day Tom. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.